Saturday, September 8, 2007

I Suck, And Manual Pad Sessions


So Me, Max, Josh, and Ray went out to go shred sledding today. First spot was temple school in downtown, where the fountain water was a nice brownish color, I wasn't to hyped on that because I didn't bring my own water. Ray got a quick clip, and Max forced me to skate while he filmed me, So you'll see my shitty skating skills in the montage below.

After temple we ate, and we're pretty much over downtown, so we headed back into town to skate the best curb manual pad ever. As usual Max and Josh try to act cool, and as usual it ain't working. You'd think by know they'd give it a rest, right?

I shot this foto of Josh handling his hammers with a bs tail transfer on this parking block, hey Taylor and Otto you guys better watch out I'm coming up in the foto biz.....SIKE!

Max grew a pair of oddly shaped boobs while we were skating the manual pad, it was wierd so I had to snap a shot. You know it's prolly cause Max is a bitch...

...Hahaha, just kidding Max didn't grow boobs and he isn't a bitch, he is actually quite the opposite. He was just joking around, but Josh on the other hand believed he did grow some wierd boobs and was super bummed on them disappearing off Max, wierdo.

Hot Stuff watch out, Ray doing his impression of Ryan Sheckler, and said "Skate hard, Party harder!" Classic.

After the session and joking around we finally went home. On the way home we watched the Listen Video in Max's car. Definately a good video to watch and is highly recommended from all of us, if your into style this is the video to watch. Now enjoy the video of today's session.

1 comment:

Taylor Fitz-Gibbon said...

Thats some totally unfresh wa wa bro. You need to get footy more often Jesus, straight killin' it.